The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has partnered with the Victorian Government to deliver this business mentoring program to help small businesses navigate the economic challenges posed by restrictions to help slow the spread of coronavirus
Through this program, eligible business owners can receive up to four 2-hour mentoring sessions with our Business Mentors who will help you make informed decisions about the future of your business.
The program offers tailored guidance on:
- Business recovery – to strengthen business recovery (cost reduction, debt and cashflow
- Market transformation – to understand how coronavirus (COVID-19) has triggered or
accelerated market changes
- Digital literacy and engagement – to help businesses reach new customers and markets
- Market and supply chain diversification – to reduce exposure to supply chain risks
- Reskilling and retraining – to help businesses upskill their existing workforce.